January 30, 2012

Book Review - Glow

This is Ryan's latest cover of Glow.
Hello reader
I read this book called Glow and it's really good. I thought I'll review it for you and maybe you can buy it from your local bookstore if it's available or a website. 


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Age: 12 and above
My rating: 4 out of 5 stars
About: A ship heading for a "New Earth" is halfway through its incredible journey across the galaxy. On board, sixteen-year-olds Waverly and Kieran are part of the first generation born in space. They are in love. They believe their future is written in the stars. They have never before seen a stranger... until the day the are wrenched apart and find themselves fighting for their lives.
Name of series: Sky Chasers
Books in a series: 2 (so far)
Comment: I think she (Ryan) did an exception job using 2 main characters point of view and the story is in a perfect setting; a futuristic setting. The connection between Waverly and Kieran is so real. Like the book says: Heart stopping. I couldn't agree more!



Hope you'll enjoy reading ANY BOOK!
Love Sweet Heart Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment