July 10, 2012

Book Review - Between

G'day Readers,
I have recently finished this book, it's called Between by Jessica Warman. I am in love with this book. Read on to find out why.

Between by Jessica Warman
Age: 12 and above
My rating: 4.5/5
About: Elizabeth Valchar—pretty, popular, and perfect—wakes up the morning after her eighteenth birthday party on her family’s yacht, where she’d been celebrating with her six closest friends. A persistent thumping noise has roused her. When she goes to investigate, what she finds will change everything she thought she knew about her life, her friends, and what lies in between. As Liz begins to unravel the circumstances surrounding her birthday night, she will find that no one around her, least of all Liz herself, was perfect—or innocent.
Name of Series: (Isn't a series)
Number of book(s) in Series (so far): 1
Comment: A lovely, sad, romantic, interesting piece of writing I adore by Jessica Warman. When Liz dies her love for her boyfriend, Richie is so special I would seriously cry if I knew anyone like them. The title explains the story very well.  I love this book.


Here is Jessica's Website - http://jessicawarman.com/
Hope you enjoy reading this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment